• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Custom FnS texture

Trilexium

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
As I was bored this morning, I decided to make another gimmick texture using the GIMP plugin I recently finished developing. I make a lot of these so-called gimmick textures, and sometimes they fit well in packs and I'll end up using them. Anyways, using the Smart Merge function of my plugin, I was able to create this custom FnS texture.

It's the Defscape FnS texture, but with a heaven-hell theme. This is possible in many ways other than my plugin, but this only took me about 2 minutes to make.

Feel free to download the texture if you wish, just thought I'd share what I did as I'm quite pleased with it myself.

Ewai

Platinum
Reaction score
That actually looks awesome! I'm not sure if I will use it or not, but where can I download it? :)

Trilexium

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Just view the image in Imgur and save it to your computer as flint_and_steel.png if you want to download it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci