• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Creative server staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

iamreallyawesome

Spectator
Reaction score
I've had some problems with staff :/ in the creative server when I call them they always ignore players and also inside the hub they never listen to people all they do is ignore i think you guys need better staff is the reason they get staff is to get more commands that's it? Because it really bugs me i can never get any help on anything and it's why I always leave there the staff before everything changed In the creative server were better they always were there and they always listened and they helped alot there now a days there just being lazy plz fix this issue

egoldo

Career
Reaction score
I won't necessarily say lazy, moderators help a lot on these servers and I give them props for that. It depends what are you asking them. The reason they probably ignore you is because they have other players screaming non-sense to them. The chat is so full in hub. I think you should got to team speak and poke a mod for help. -Meow :3

aussieentice

Career
Reaction score
The hub chat is constantly being spammed by people which makes it hard for a moderator to actually read through and find peoples help messages buried under all that spam. Also most of the time when a moderator is in the hub they get people constantly asking questions and trying to interact with them, which makes it hard for them to respond to everyone. Try contacting a moderator directly on the MCSG teamspeak or even on the forums.

gizmobrick

Experienced
Reaction score
I cant join Teamspeak... when I type in the IP it says "Cant resolve hostname" Help!

Captain Dak

Platinum
Reaction score
It is literally impossible for us to respond personally to everyone. We have tons of people yelling at us in the chat, usually for not so important things. Don't take it as we are ignoring you, we just don't always notice because we have so much to deal with regards to chat. :)

Sarchikani

Platinum
Reaction score
The thing about the creative server is that there is no simple answer to any question. Each question requires a mod to tp to the person and actually see what is going on. And unfortunately there are always a lot of people on the server, making it hard to help multiple people at the same time. Each question for me takes at least a minute answer because I have to type and wait for the other person to respond. And sometimes, problems take longer to solve. So I am sorry if you do not get your questions answered quick enough, but Mods try their best to help everyone. In my case, I help the first person I notice. If you need someone very quickly, poke a mod on teamspeak.

shoottomaim

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I've had some problems with staff :/ in the creative server when I call them they always ignore players
You know, just because we're online doesn't mean that we are actively paying attention to the chat or are actually at the keyboard. Sometimes when I'm online, I lurk around Minegal007's builds and just go AFK to give her company :3.
and also inside the hub they never listen to people all they do is ignore
Your logic is flawed. If you were to actually look at the ban panel, we do bans practically every minute. As I said before, just because we are online it doesn't mean we are actually at our computers looking at the chat. We tend to ignore questions that have been answered infinite amount of times (maybe that's just me :(). The chat goes by quickly as well, and by the time we can answer your question 3 others have already popped up. Perhaps next time you can actually take the time to search the forums for your answer...
i think you guys need better staff is the reason they get staff is to get more commands that's it?
Again, flawed logic. What commands do we get? I'll give you a list of the ones that aren't confidential:
  • /kick
  • /ban
  • /records
That's it. We don't get any fancy-schmancy /banallmuahahaha or /doublerainbow, we get the commands that are required to do our job, which is to take care of rule-breakers and maintain some form of order on the MCSG servers. We get staff because we want to help make MCSG an overall better place. It may seem cliché but that's really all we do.
Because it really bugs me i can never get any help on anything and it's why I always leave there the staff before everything changed In the creative server were better they always were there and they always listened and they helped alot there now a days there just being lazy plz fix this issue
Em... we have about 90 active moderators, and over 200 servers.
Compare. 200, 90. 200, 90. It's normal that we can't have a moderator on every server at every time of the day. We aren't lazy. In fact we're the opposite, whatever that is. Whenever we're online we do our best to help. If you want MCSG to improve maybe you should apply for staff :).
-Fabio.

aussieentice

Career
Reaction score
You know, just because we're online doesn't mean that we are actively paying attention to the chat or are actually at the keyboard. Sometimes when I'm online, I lurk around Minegal007's builds and just go AFK to give her company :3.

Your logic is flawed. If you were to actually look at the ban panel, we do bans practically every minute. As I said before, just because we are online it doesn't mean we are actually at our computers looking at the chat. We tend to ignore questions that have been answered infinite amount of times (maybe that's just me :(). The chat goes by quickly as well, and by the time we can answer your question 3 others have already popped up. Perhaps next time you can actually take the time to search the forums for your answer...

Again, flawed logic. What commands do we get? I'll give you a list of the ones that aren't confidential:
  • /kick
  • /ban
  • /records
That's it. We don't get any fancy-schmancy /banallmuahahaha or /doublerainbow, we get the commands that are required to do our job, which is to take care of rule-breakers and maintain some form of order on the MCSG servers. We get staff because we want to help make MCSG an overall better place. It may seem cliché but that's really all we do.

Em... we have about 90 active moderators, and over 200 servers.
Compare. 200, 90. 200, 90. It's normal that we can't have a moderator on every server at every time of the day. We aren't lazy. In fact we're the opposite, whatever that is. Whenever we're online we do our best to help. If you want MCSG to improve maybe you should apply for staff :).
-Fabio.

Now that's the work of a dedicated mod right there.

lorenzo444

Spectator
Reaction score
I've had some problems with staff :/ in the creative server when I call them they always ignore players and also inside the hub they never listen to people all they do is ignore i think you guys need better staff is the reason they get staff is to get more commands that's it? Because it really bugs me i can never get any help on anything and it's why I always leave there the staff before everything changed In the creative server were better they always were there and they always listened and they helped alot there now a days there just being lazy plz fix this issue
o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci