• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Creative isnt fun anymore

Do you like creative now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

park5432

Tribute
Reaction score
Creative is going completely backwards. Every time the server goes down something bad has to happen either the map is deleted or the plugin is changed,now the plugin is much more confusing to use. There is no point of playing creative when your builds get deleted every update of Minecraft. I got player rank on the server since 1.2.5 one year ago, but now my playing on creative is no more due to the way you guys have planned it. Thank you Cimutant and Rachiee_Tazzey for your help and support. I remembered a post a while back that a mod said that the Old map was coming back in the 1.4.5 server opening, but it never happened. So i cannot trust the server administrators with any information as it probably will never happen.
Thank you for reading this Admins/Mods/Players

Sincerely park5432

Dave

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Creative is going completely backwards. Every time the server goes down something bad has to happen either the map is deleted or the plugin is changed,now the plugin is much more confusing to use. There is no point of playing creative when your builds get deleted every update of Minecraft. I got player rank on the server since 1.2.5 one year ago, but now my playing on creative is no more due to the way you guys have planned it. Thank you Cimutant and Rachiee_Tazzey for your help and support. I remembered a post a while back that a mod said that the Old map was coming back in the 1.4.5 server opening, but it never happened. So i cannot trust the server administrators with any information as it probably will never happen.

Sincerely park5432
i would like to point out due to the last admin that ran the server leaving we do not have the map also please try to remember how hard it actually is to run a server that will have over 1000 people on a day.

Razzledgirl

Career
Reaction score

Sincerely park5432
This is why I am going to be keeping backups. When we need to have a new map, because of plugin updates/minecraft updates, I plan on asking users if they would like me to make a schematic of their plot. Once it is up, if they ask, I'll give it to them :) It is my understanding with our new database that it is impossible to make a player rank, if not, I will gladly implement it.
I'm sorry you feel that way, and hope that you are able to find a place be it not with us to enjoy creative again!

Reaction score
This is why I am going to be keeping backups. When we need to have a new map, because of plugin updates/minecraft updates, I plan on asking users if they would like me to make a schematic of their plot. Once it is up, if they ask, I'll give it to them :) It is my understanding with our new database that it is impossible to make a player rank, if not, I will gladly implement it.
I'm sorry you feel that way, and hope that you are able to find a place be it not with us to enjoy creative again!
That sounds nice ;).

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci