• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

crazyest dream

funnybunny

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
When I was 7 I had a dream about a grey crocodile with hair...

OnlyMathias

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
My dream as crazy and as impossible as it is, is to learn Korean (I am in the process of doing so) and go to North Korea and help the North Korean dictator gain more and strong support of its people through my help but I would give all the credit to the dictator so that he still looks like a god in their eyes and i'll being doing something good for the people (making their lives better) and on the other having fun doing something that i think would be cool. This is my crazy dream. Weather this is a dream, real dream or something bound to happen the world will never know.

Stunt_PIg

Experienced
Reaction score
I had really freaky nightmare when I was super young, one of those dreams that makes you shiver at the thought of it.
ok so, in the dream I woke up in a big, open pasture with a river running through it. There were cows drinking water and sheep grazing the plains. it was very peaceful. after awhile I had decided to walk over a hill and see what was on the other side. It was there things took a turn for the worst. After sliding down the other side of the hill. It suddenly became a little darker, I thought nothing of it and pressed onward into the denser forest. I walked for what felt like 10 - 15 minutes, and by now it was completely dark. It started to rain, and later I began to see and hear thunder in the distance (I use to be SUPER scared of lightning) the Lightning startled me and I started running away, I had been running in fright as the lightning was getting louder, it felt like it was almost getting closer. I had noticed when I was running through the forest, that the trees slowly started to look more... dead. or burnt in a way, like there had been a forest fire or something.
The lightning in the background slowly started to change. the booms of thunder slowly turned into running footsteps
And i could hear what i had thought to be a very tired man, panting, as if he were trying to say something to me, but was out of breath. I ran for what felt like an eternity. I knew that if i turned around to get a look at the figure I would become paralyzed in fear. eventually I saw that the path I had been running on was about to come to an abrupt end.
when I got there, It was just a giant canyon. I had probably less than a second to fully understand that the man was still chasing me. In a split second. before I knew it... two dark hands came over from behind me, covering my vision.

I then woke up in a panic, freaking out.

I still and very scared by lightning

charbie

Career
Reaction score
I had really freaky nightmare when I was super young, one of those dreams that makes you shiver at the thought of it.
ok so, in the dream I woke up in a big, open pasture with a river running through it. There were cows drinking water and sheep grazing the plains. it was very peaceful. after awhile I had decided to walk over a hill and see what was on the other side. It was there things took a turn for the worst. After sliding down the other side of the hill. It suddenly became a little darker, I thought nothing of it and pressed onward into the denser forest. I walked for what felt like 10 - 15 minutes, and by now it was completely dark. It started to rain, and later I began to see and hear thunder in the distance (I use to be SUPER scared of lightning) the Lightning startled me and I started running away, I had been running in fright as the lightning was getting louder, it felt like it was almost getting closer. I had noticed when I was running through the forest, that the trees slowly started to look more... dead. or burnt in a way, like there had been a forest fire or something.
The lightning in the background slowly started to change. the booms of thunder slowly turned into running footsteps
And i could hear what i had thought to be a very tired man, panting, as if he were trying to say something to me, but was out of breath. I ran for what felt like an eternity. I knew that if i turned around to get a look at the figure I would become paralyzed in fear. eventually I saw that the path I had been running on was about to come to an abrupt end.

you are winning
when I got there, It was just a giant canyon. I had probably less than a second to fully understand that the man was still chasing me. In a split second. before I knew it... two dark hands came over from behind me, covering my vision.

I then woke up in a panic, freaking out.

I still and very scared by lightning

Levah

District 13
Reaction score
I had a dream where I wrote on this page. I woke up and found that it was all a dream....

The Arena Master

Mockingjay
Reaction score
When I was real little I dreamed that I was sleeping with a penguin cuddled up in my arm, however the penguin wasn't comfy enough: so I threw it out the window. I then opened my drawer where there were like 20 other penguins, I pulled out 1 and then went to sleep with it. Then I woke up.

Kettler1337

Tribute
Reaction score
Once i dreamed that factories are actually big buildings that had a beach and a ocean inside it and then, there were like 15 people in the same clothes, red shorts and white/orange stripes shirt with brown flip-flops, opening a cocunot and licking the inside of it, but there were actually small cars inside them and that inside of the cars there were factories...etc

Did i win?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci