• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

DISCORD Crashing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cern

Platinum
Reaction score
Service (MCSG/SGC/QQ/BG/ZC/Creative/Teamspeak): Teamspeak
Server Number and Gametype (If applicable):
Time (With timezone): 10:00 Eastern Standard Time

Description of the bug: This may be a bug, or a personal issue. I'm not quite sure, but the MCGamer Teamspeak is the only one in which I crash/lag out every time I join it. I do not have this issue with any other Teamspeak servers, so I believe it has something to do with this one in particular.

Last edited:

Cartercraft99

Experienced
Reaction score
I was the one who made the thread. I tried to reinstall it, but it keeps crashing for me.

Cern

Platinum
Reaction score
I'm about positive it was getting DDos'd earlier today, considering it's fine now.

Cartercraft99

Experienced
Reaction score
Mine won't respond still. Last night I was on and someone crashed my TeamSpeak and since then, I haven't been able to get on.

Nephilim

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Mine won't respond still. Last night I was on and someone crashed my TeamSpeak and since then, I haven't been able to get on.
That sucks :( I just don't understand how someone can crashes someone else's teamspeak?

Cartercraft99

Experienced
Reaction score
That sucks :( I just don't understand how someone can crashes someone else's teamspeak?
I really don't get it. I can't get on TeamSpeak now because it won't respond. Rusty said that whoever does this will be permanently banned, so I don't see why you would want to do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci