• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SURVIVAL GAMES Crafting when wining SG Then get tp to lobby...

Status
Not open for further replies.

iNeedHelp

Spectator
Reaction score
When i was playing sg i won and i had to diamonds and a stick i when to the crafting table and put stuff in it then when i got tp to lobby i was slow and did not get to craft it but the rest of the stuff in the crafting table was in my invintory and people have been saying i was hacking and "EvilMonkey1478" said he had a video of me hacking i dont know if its true and if he reports to me and other people plz dont do it was a glich and of my pvp i won and people are still say i hack for that ._. thanks can i hope u fix the bug !

kingusa12

Quantum
Reaction score
Maybe try to post screenshots? I think I've seen other people with the same glitch.

BaccaBoy1999

Platinum
Reaction score
Yup this is a real glitch, its a pain when people do this with fns, and light the whole lobby on fire...

Pixelatorx2

Platinum
Reaction score
If other people can see them, that means that they are really there, so just a inventory clear might work. I assume this is caused by when you craft then the game ends, the items are returned into your inventory before the endgame can clear it. Easy fix, hopefuly kpwn sees this. Although it isnt a huuuge bug and it rarely happens, still a good something to fix.

TheChimera644

Diamond
Reaction score
You cannot be banned for this as it is an mcgamer glitch and there is no way at all to hack items into the games.. anyone who believes this was hacks is idiotic and any mod who would ban you for this is not very smart xD

Pixelatorx2

Platinum
Reaction score
You cannot be banned for this as it is an mcgamer glitch and there is no way at all to hack items into the games.. anyone who believes this was hacks is idiotic and any mod who would ban you for this is not very smart xD
It isnt MCGamer, its Bukkit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci