• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Could Some One Help Me...Please?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Out_Of_Control

Spectator
Reaction score
I bet this post has been done a thousand times before but i'm new to all this (Survival Games) I was actually wondering how to get started. I have looked high and low for any kind of instructions with no luck, and I was wondering if someone could explain to me what I have to do to get it working. If someone could help me, it would be a GREAT help. I'm sorry for sound like a newbie in this post, but I wouldn't have post this if i found them already.

afusinatto

Spectator
Reaction score
Open Minecraft. Log in. Click Multiplayer. Click Add Server.

Go here: http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/servers/

That's a list of the server addresses, their status, etc. If you're in the US, choose a server with a US prefix. If you're in Europe, choose a server with an EU prefix. Same for Australia and AU.

Reopen Minecraft. Type or paste in the server address (for example: us1.mcsg.in) and click done. Now you can join that server - if it's not already full. Add a bunch of servers to your list so you have more of a chance of joining an open lobby. It's not easy to get into a game... the server will kick everyone out when the game is over and that's the chance you have to get in. If you want to make it easier to get into a game, you can donate and you are pretty much guaranteed a spot in an open lobby. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci