• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Corrupted's Breeze Island Chest Route!

CorruptedCopper

Tribute
Reaction score
Hey guys, this is my chest route for breeze island. I did it in video this time because this is much easier for most people. Please lead feedback if I missed anything, so my next route can become better.​
If you liked this route please leave a like on the forum and the video, and thank you guys so much again for the support, it means a lot!​

OrangeTrees

Tribute
Reaction score
ehe, I know a way up the Parkour Tower without doing any of the set parkour (not sure if it's well-known or not). Not sharing anyways

BlueMoonP

Experienced
Reaction score
ehe, I know a way up the Parkour Tower without doing any of the set parkour (not sure if it's well-known or not). Not sharing anyways
Climbing up the leaves and blockglitching the last little bit? I always go to the parkour tower and there's always random noobs thinking they can blockglitch faster than I can jump the parkour. Ha, I've already left the island when they finally get up there.

As for the route, I don't really like it - you just run around the island hitting random tier 1's. At the end of the video you get your first tier 2 on the parkour island, but let's be honest, the majority of chests you open are going to be looted before you get there. Not just the parkour island, but a lot of chests in the mountains as well.

eshancowee

District 13
Reaction score
Climbing up the leaves and blockglitching the last little bit? I always go to the parkour tower and there's always random noobs thinking they can blockglitch faster than I can jump the parkour. Ha, I've already left the island when they finally get up there.

As for the route, I don't really like it - you just run around the island hitting random tier 1's. At the end of the video you get your first tier 2 on the parkour island, but let's be honest, the majority of chests you open are going to be looted before you get there. Not just the parkour island, but a lot of chests in the mountains as well.
block glitching is against the rules

CorruptedCopper

Tribute
Reaction score

There are no tier 1 chests on breeze island.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci