• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Cornucopia, From Book to Minecraft!

Should it be more like the Book?

• its minecraft keep it how it is.

Votes: 44 61.1%
  • I would prefer how it is in the book.

Votes: 28 38.9%

• Total voters

Kang Kao

Spectator
Reaction score

Heres a little something i did based on the book from how it was described from the book. Hope you like it and consider doing an update to be more like the book! By the way the tributes were gathered around it in a C formation, how it is now is just an open field with a collection of chests in the center and the tributes are gathered in a circle.

Malekii999

Tribute
Reaction score
it's kinda cool but for this to work you would need to have the players in a semi-circlefor it to be fair and to fit even twelve with a decent gap would start the tributes too far away. But thats just my opinion.

Kang Kao

Spectator
Reaction score
it's kinda cool but for this to work you would need to have the players in a semi-circlefor it to be fair and to fit even twelve with a decent gap would start the tributes too far away. But thats just my opinion.
The players would be in a C formation around the supplies, Instead of the O formation around the collection of chests. I will be making another one soon, this one looks like the Cornucopia from the movie and my next one looks more like a real Cornucopia. anyway thanks for giving me feedback!

ThatDamnWalrus

Survivor
Reaction score
I like it now, its a game not the book, this is the fairest possible way and would be to much work for something which is pointless.

gold23

Spectator
Reaction score
I think at least one map should have this, but make it more like a tent, like in the movie. This would be cool because you could have the better items father in the cornucopia, and the crummier ones out, which is something the current cornucopia doesn't allow. If the better items were deep in the cornucopia, the person that dares go inside would have to PVP his way out, which could also be a neat part.

Kang Kao

Spectator
Reaction score
I like it now, its a game not the book, this is the fairest possible way and would be to much work for something which is pointless.
Its a game based on the book, If its not supposed to be like the book then what is the point of doing a Video game adaptation of it? and having the tributes in a C formation would make it fair because each tribute would get a equal distance from the closest chest to them.
Making a Cornucopia with stuff inside gives the players a dare option, to go for the bigger and better stuff and crates a fun an exciting twist to the mix.

Boboaluitz

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Its a game based on the book, If its not supposed to be like the book then what is the point of doing a Video game adaptation of it?
Many things in the survival games are different from the book, and they are supposed to be that way. These games are not completely based around the book, only loosely. If this new Cornocopia was implemented, many people would stop playing, myself included.

arks172

Spectator
Reaction score
In the next map, this is how it should be. As an experiment only tho, the players should decide whether it stays or not.

graysha97

Survivor
Reaction score
I like the idea, but unfortunately I do not think this will be implemented. This is because currently the lowest server slot-size we have is 24, thus not allowing a C around the cornucopia.

But I do like where you are going with this! Maybe edit it a bit so that it will allow an equal advantage between all players, in a circle that is. It will be tough, but hey the idea is great!

josh riley

Spectator
Reaction score
i think it would be unfair to lots of tributes if u did it like the book
but a map just like in the book would be cool so u should make a map like the hunger games book 1 arena

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci