• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Corn's MCSG Story 2.0

Cern

Platinum
Reaction score
Shall we begin?
Well, I began playing on my next door neighbor's account in August, which only ended up having 8 games played. When I bought my own account, I began playing MCSG immediately. I played for a few months, when I decided to try out a few new servers. I tried them out, but shortly came back as I realized MCSG was way more fun. Anyway, I met my first few MCSG friends around this time, they were: darkflame7 and Yomega. Darkflame only plays League nowadays, but I still talk to Yomega on occasion. Anyway, I played with Yomega daily for a few months, when he introduced me into my first clan.
The Hurricanes
Well, this was my first clan ever. The first person I met in there was smallr , who turned out to be a pretty good friend of mine. I then met a few more people, including Cupcake , Captain | Lqzer , and ThatCoolCucumber. I was in this clan for about 3 months, when it came to a stop as soon as we lost to Forgotten in Clan Wars Season 2.

United
Shortly after Hurricanes disbanded, Captain | Lqzer created a clan which ended up being led by him, myself, Cupcake , and ThatCoolCucumber. It didn't go to well skill wise, but was pretty fun to be in. I was introduced to Titans then, and ended up leaving for them.
Sovereign v1
A clan led by Epic_Frog_Song , and a pretty fun one at that. I was named Member of the Month, and was the #2 elite in there. However, Frog kicked out the people I had joined for, so I left that as well. There, I met Salamancer101 , MrBlocksterMan3 , and a few more.
The Titans
This was easily my favorite clan ever. I was sort of on and off with them, however, I stayed with them in the long run. I met my two closest friends in MCSG right off the bat: Happyhose and ChrisComedies. I met some absolutely amazing people throughout my entire time here, and is my most memorable clan ever. We tended to overuse the term "fat," which was one of the longest running jokes, and made us who we were, Titans. I founded the CA Titans alongside Angryjukebox , but ended up switching back to US shortly. I met some amazing people, including FuzzyPB , iancool , techaton , Butterballer and many more. Zeno was probably one of the best leaders to be fit for this clan, and was an amazing one at that. He got really inactive, which ended up getting the clan disbanded.
Rebels
Although my time here was short, it was great. Rebels were and are some of the most fun people you can ever play with. Some of my fellow Titans joined alongside me, and I felt more at home. I met some amazing new people such as Maxypie , Zoeticly , and many more. I ended up deciding that I didn't want to be in them on a competitive level, so I left.
Insanity
Well this was a pretty fun clan for the month that I was in, but it ended horribly. I won't go into detail on this, but it was not a very good ending.
Ascension
The third clan I ever led, alongside one of my closest friends, Auroraty|Kristie. We had some amazing times and didn't really care how good or bad we were. We were one of those clans that were a family. People began to slowly leave, causing us to merge with Eternity, which didn't work out and the clan disbanded.
Prodigious
This time was also pretty short, and I ended up leaving as well. However, this clan ended up making me proud and winning Clan Wars for me.
Where I am now.
I am currently an applicant for the Rebels, hoping to join back to some of my great friends. As you can tell by the story, I am a clan person, and enjoy them more than anything. Thank you to all my friends for being amazing.

Last edited:

themastern00b

Diamond
Reaction score
Interesting. I feel like I am the only person who hasn't been in more than 2 clans.

RathaYatra

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
remember when a lot of primeval joined titans xD titans be SUPER OP BACK THEN. then kranzo started primeval v3 and most of us left xD btw i got toxic to rejoin titans right after kranzo made primeval v3

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci