• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Corn spawners?

DaPieHD

Career
Reaction score
To reduce people camping at the apawn, there should be something like a witch spawner at corn? Just thinking :3

Blake

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Well just a couple of things
1. If people need to craft at corn to even the odds, they wouldn't really have a chance if there were mobs in there.

2. Mobs are able to move around to the point where they are out of the centre of corn and will be chasing the players who aren't camping.

DaPieHD

Career
Reaction score
Well just a couple of things
1. If people need to craft at corn to even the odds, they wouldn't really have a chance if there were mobs in there.

2. Mobs are able to move around to the point where they are out of the centre of corn and will be chasing the players who aren't camping.
Hmmm.. 1. It would make the games more challenging, seeing if you can rush in make a diamond sword before the zombies get you. Note there are more crafting tables in other places. 2. True

Blake

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Hmmm.. 1. It would make the games more challenging, seeing if you can rush in make a diamond sword before the zombies get you. Note there are more crafting tables in other places. 2. True
Corn is treated as the desired location for players to prepare themselves for an upcoming fight. Just like in the books and movie, everything you need is at corn and thats where you want to dominate. Zombies are slow but if they keep spawning they will crowd and overpower the player who is looting corn which is unfair to any player who has just ran in for the refill.
Oh and this should be in the feature suggestions section :p

ScrewYouGumby2

Diamond
Reaction score
I don't like this suggestion, this would make me rage to get killed by a mob, and it will ruin other players' experiences too. It doesn't make sense to add a feature like this, it doesn't help anyone. Take rubber-banding for example, when you kill someone because of it you don't think much of it but it really sucks to get killed by it. Same scenario.

Matt_The Dreamer

Mockingjay
Reaction score
What's wrong with corn camping? While they are at corn, I am looting all the chests that will make me stronger :p

gcb99

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
To reduce people camping at the apawn, there should be something like a witch spawner at corn? Just thinking :3
Next Time add a poll so you can see what the community thinks of the Idea and we can do aswell without reading evry comment :)

(if you create a thread just scroll down a bit)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci