• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Connorb44 - MCSG Story <3

ConnorB44

Survivor
Reaction score
Hello everyone :)
I know alot of you probably dont know me but heres my story from the beginning .

It all started around the time Minecraft was about to be released on Xbox 360 . My friend ( @Hydrostar ) was telling me how fun the game was and that i should try it . I always saw the game as a knockoff of legos and just kind of blew him off . One day , out of pure boredom , i decided to go on youtube and see what this whole "Minecraft" thing was about . I watched a few videos about creative and it caught my attention , so i decided to see what else you could do . I searched for every possible thing that you could do on Minecraft until i finally typed in "Minecraft hunger games " . At first it took me to some super massive 150 player game where they had to actually survive and it really bored me . With a little more research though i came upon a video of MCSG . It wasnt a big name guy playing (i dont remember who) , but it automatically caught my attention and i wanted to play immediatly . So i called up Hydrostay ( Noah ) , and got him to tell me how to buy an account and actually get on the game . Me and him both finally connected to a server and died within the first 5 minutes. We played about 7 games before we called it a day. We talked alot about it at school the next day and i decided i would get some solo play on when i got home . I automatically logged on and saw people asking if anyone wanted to skype team . I started doing this every game until someone finally said yes . This person was kristoniface . From then on out she basically became my teacher and i almost instantly became a better player from playing with her. She gave me my first win and the feeling was without a doubt unbeatable . So , we played a few more games and i started to ask more people to skype team until i met B_Rabbit2653 , @xylems , and Peacepple101 . We 4 went on to win many games and destroy many good players along the way . After a while the group kind of split up , except for me and Cole(B_Rabbit2653 ) . We raced for 100 wins , than 200 and many more until we were finally about rank 18 and 19 . At this point me and him had kind of been recruited to join the rebels by Soul and Cheedos . We were the ultimate team , no one could beat the rebels at this time . With the intelligent Zeno leading us and many other great players we were without a doubt the most elite in MCSG . While in the clan i decided to play with a guy named thebowiejohn . Me and this guy hit it off immediatly , we would play any server together from faction to zombie survival . Me and him became the team that me and cole used to be . This continued until i took a long break from computer gaming . I would occasionaly come back and say hi to everyone , but the more i was gone the farther i was sinking on the leaderboards and in peoples memories . Every so often people would remember me from winning the Rap battle event or for being the community black guy lol , but it wasnt the same . When i finally made my real return the forgotten were just being created i was too loyal to the rebels (who were falling apart) to leave them and join the forgotten so i kind of just did my own thing for a while and played solo . At this point Cole and John both werent playing that much so i was practically alone . I sort of just stopped talking to everyone for a long while . But now im back and i hope to be a big part of the community again <3
Special shout outs tooooooo
@geanhimes
The permabanned Hawk62
Antster360
ZadoHD
Zado
Nitro_Elite
Branbob83

kristoniface

Survivor
Reaction score
D'awh. I didn't realize I was the first person you ever teamed with. <3s @ your face, and I wish you the best of luckkkk. c:

MoLoToV

Platinum
Reaction score
I've never seen you in the early days of MCSG, but good to have you back!

mikefroot

Survivor
Reaction score
I was only in Rebels with you for one or two days before you drifted away from the community. Best of luck to hit it off with the MCSG community though!

Nitro_Elite

Career
Reaction score
Connor!! I miss you so much. What's up? How's Cole and John doing? Message me on Skype sometime.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci