• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Connection Troubles

mvpmallie

Spectator
Reaction score
I've been having an issue connecting to multiplayer servers since the 1.5 update. I usually have to spam the direct connect to a server or spam trying to connect. After a while it'll say logging in otherwise it'll say "Connection refused;connect". This is not only a problem I have on MCSG it's a problem I have on my other server I play on where I am staff so naturally I have to be in that server often. Any suggestions on how to fix this issue? Thanks everyone <3

Kevomatic

Survivor
Reaction score
I have tried to search for solutions and a lot of places are saying this is a server side issue. Meaning it isn't your connection so you can not fix it. Try contacting a Developer.

Reaction score
That happens to me when I try to connect to the same server a few times in a row after being rejected connection (usually when I try to connect to a CA server during deathmatch/endgame/cleanup). This is rarer on hub servers.

Nick

Community Engagement & Mapping Team Representative
Reaction score
Try the following:

Delete your minecraft.jar
Restart your modem/router
Try using direct connect instead of adding the server (or vice versa)
Restart your computer
Check to see if you have any down/uploads going on whilst you are playing

If you still have trouble, feel free to message me and I'll e more than happy to give you a detailed walk through over TS or skype.

Hope I helped!

Levah

District 13
Reaction score
It's tends to happen when you are either kicked from the server or denied access. As someone has already said it happens when you join during deathmatch. I recommend trying to connect to the Hub

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci