• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

['Connection Lost' when I enter the Lobby/Games]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ninja_Lollipop

Spectator
Reaction score
I've been playing the Survival Games fine for ages (With the exception of Minecraft running out of memory but I just downloaded 64-bit Java and it was fine), but then randomly I lost connection when I entered the games so I couldn't play. Then, when I got to the lobby the same happened again.

I just fall through the void or people don't move then it says 'Connection Lost'.

I'm absolutely fine spectating and I can do that all I want, but I can't actually play the game. Help?

Firedog150

Career
Reaction score
Are you using OptiFine? My friend actually was using that and he had to uninstall it to be able to play in the games as when he went from the lobby to the game, it would disconnect him.

Ninja_Lollipop

Spectator
Reaction score
No, I didn't. My friend suggested I install it to see if that helped so I did, but nothing changed :/ I completely reinstalled my minecraft to see if that helped but I still get the error :(

Firedog150

Career
Reaction score
No, I didn't. My friend suggested I install it to see if that helped so I did, but nothing changed :/ I completely reinstalled my minecraft to see if that helped but I still get the error :(
Does it happen every time, or can you play everynow and then.

Ninja_Lollipop

Spectator
Reaction score
Every time. I can't get into a game at all.
It also makes my internet lose connection for a minute or so every time it happens, I just realised. :/

Firedog150

Career
Reaction score
Sounds odd, the only thing I can recommend doing that may fix it, that I know of is to try to delete your .minecraft folder and reinstall minecraft.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci