• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Connection Bars and /Ping command

Forceee_

Survivor
Reaction score
I was wondering if the connection bars and /ping command was ever going to be fixed as it has become an issue for me and most likely many people. It has become quite annoying to either have no connection or 1 bar on the tab list because I have no idea anymore if the lag is server based or my internet and I cant /ping to see what my internet connection is like to the server ingame. This is an issue for me and probably many others as sometimes I am lagging and as I am unaware I go into a fight and die.

This has been an issue for quite a while now and I don't understand why it hasn't been fixed yet.
Thankyou for reading.

Girls

Platinum
Reaction score
Well you can always just hove over the connection bar in the multiplayer tab of the main menu and see your ping there, before starting to play.

MrNoisyKidd

Platinum
Reaction score
If you want to know if you're lagging, break a block a block of grass, if it replaces quickly you know you're not lagging, but if it takes longer than usual, then you know you're lagging

Forceee_

Survivor
Reaction score
If you want to know if you're lagging, break a block a block of grass, if it replaces quickly you know you're not lagging, but if it takes longer than usual, then you know you're lagging
Well you can always just hove over the connection bar in the multiplayer tab of the main menu and see your ping there, before starting to play.
why should people have to do this when it is much easier to press tab. If you are running away for example and you want to see if u connection is good enough to fight you arent going to break block... you are going to press tab to see if you are 5 barring

MrNoisyKidd

Platinum
Reaction score
why should people have to do this when it is much easier to press tab. If you are running away for example and you want to see if u connection is good enough to fight you aren't going to break block... you are going to press tab to see if you are 5 barring
If you're running you can shoot out your rod if you have one, if there's a delay you know you're lagging. I know it's a pain but you'll have to adapt to it, also it could improve your skills, as you may only go in fights if you're 5 baring, but in this scenario you wouldn't know and may improve your skills

Forceee_

Survivor
Reaction score
If you're running you can shoot out your rod if you have one, if there's a delay you know you're lagging. I know it's a pain but you'll have to adapt to it, also it could improve your skills, as you may only go in fights if you're 5 baring, but in this scenario you wouldn't know and may improve your skills
The point of this thread is not about adapting....we should not have to adapt this should have been fixed long ago. What if you don't have a rod or a bow. Shooting a bow stops ur sprint which means ur opponent can get a hit.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci