• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Confession to my life!

Themevsgame

Platinum
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I have been saving up money to buy a monitor I live in a ''Group Home'' as a lot of you know that are usually on TeamSpeak the reason that I live in here is because my real dad abused me over something very stupid on the day before my birthday and on my birthday I went to school and the assistant principal saw me and she told me to go to her office she asked me what had happened to my face and arms because I had a lot of marks on me I told her and so she called (DCF) Florida Department of Children and Families
they are basically the government and they put you into foster care if your parents are abusing your or doing ''Hardcore'' drugs so they took me and I've been living here ever since I have had gotten arrested before because I followed the wrong crowd because a lot of the teenage kids that live in home's like this ''Steal do drugs and do a lot of illegal thing's I've been bulled into doing a lot of things witch got me arrested but will be cleared soon. My gaming PC need's a monitor and since I do not have one I have to use the house computer witch is outside where everybody is usually in the day time and they are usually just cursing and calling me name's because I play ''Minecraft'' and tbh this game will this server has gotten me to meet a lot of great people and nice friends that will sit in a Skype call with your for hours talking about there feelings I know a lot of you sometime wish that you were right there with that person because of how nice they are and how of a best friend they can be. This game is a great thing that has happened to my life and at has for a lot!! of people. So I asked my cousolers that I have to go see once a week at the main office if I can have my own computer in my room and they said ''Yes'' so there for I will be having to buy a monitor I want a 20 or 21 inch monitor that has a DVI input section please send me some link's in the thread forum replay I want some thing around $100.

I hope accept me for what happening to me right now.

Thank You <3

Last edited:

Snowlion

Tribute
Reaction score
That's an incredible story. And I'm sorry that your dad did this to you and made you live this life :(
But MCGamer will never treat you like this, EVER! You're always a part of our big family :)

Themevsgame

Platinum
Reaction score
That's an incredible story. And I'm sorry that your dad did this to you and made you live this life :(
But MCGamer will never treat you like this, EVER! You're always a part of our big family :)
Thank you <3

SnoopSean

Career
Reaction score
May our family love pour in to your darkest corners.

May it brighten, however slightly, the darkest day.

May it open a ray, however small, in the foggiest hour.

May it give you peace, wisdom, compassion.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci