• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Concerning Ban Disputes

RiskIt

Career
Reaction score
Hello everyone. I've been pretty active recently on the forums and have noticed countless occasions where a person will post a status or even a thread about pardoning their ban. By bothering staff and trying to rush the process, you're chances of being unbanned will decrease. It's similar to applying for mod. If you constantly bother Sr. Staff to look at you're app you will be instantly denied.

If you haven't already posted a ban appeal, you can do so here. Staff is extremely busy. I understand that it's hard to wait seeing as I am impatient myself, but if you wait and show maturity you're likeliness of getting unbanned will hopefully increase depending on your situation. Hope this helps everyone out. Patience is key! :D

Mods if you need to change anything feel free :)

Speech

Platinum
Reaction score
Yes I see this as well the Staff will get around to it when they can.

Edit: RiskIt is in waiting for mod I believe

Last edited by a moderator:

Lubbers

Platinum
Reaction score
Thank you for posting this, it really help me, because at the moment, I am waiting for a response on my ban dispute.

Speech

Platinum
Reaction score
Thank you for posting this, it really help me, because at the moment, I am waiting for a response on my ban dispute.
They will respond soon, but the more you ask the less they care or the less of a chance of you getting accepted

Lubbers

Platinum
Reaction score
They will respond soon, but the more you ask the less they care or the less of a chance of you getting accepted
Dude, I'm not asking anything, I'm saying thank you.

BaccaBoy1999

Platinum
Reaction score
Hello everyone. I've been pretty active recently on the forums and have noticed countless occasions where a person will post a status or even a thread about pardoning their ban. By bothering staff and trying to rush the process, you're chances of being unbanned will decrease. It's similar to applying for mod. If you constantly bother Sr. Staff to look at you're app you will be instantly denied.

If you haven't already posted a ban appeal, you can do so here. Staff is extremely busy. I understand that it's hard to wait seeing as I am impatient myself, but if you wait and show maturity you're likeliness of getting unbanned will hopefully increase depending on your situation. Hope this helps everyone out. Patience is key! :D

Mods if you need to change anything feel free :)
If people are dumb enough to post ban disputes in the wrong area they won't even find this thread.

Evermore

Career
Reaction score
Is that really the case though? Like do the staff look at a hacking ban dispute and think "Okay, I can see how he wasn't hacking, but he bothered me about his dispute, so I'll deny it anyway!"

TwistedRain

Platinum
Reaction score
Thanks I Have done this once and i am going to stop now Good advice and feel free to PM me if you have any questions <3

~ Jack

Have what It Takes to Become Mod? Apply Here
Were You unfairly banned/muted? Appeal Here
Catch someone Using Hacks? Report Here

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci