• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Complaint

tacoman26

Spectator
Reaction score
I don't mean to bug you guys, but at least 7 times today I was kicked from a server because apparently, I was the best candidate for being kicked out so a "higher rank" could get in. Sorry for bi***ing about this, but it REALLY got me mad. The games I WAS able to get into, I got glitched into the ground and couldn't move. If maybe, just maybe, you guys could deal with this stuff in a kind of better way, it'd be great. Again, sorry for complaining, I just wanted my voice to be heard. -taco

Le0

District 13
Reaction score
To me, this sounds like lag. It sounds like your computer is taking slightly longer to connect to the server, which could account for the time it takes for you to connect making you one of the last players to connect to the server. And with the glitching into the ground thing, this again sounds like lag, when you load into the world and the chunk hasn't loaded yet, you either fall into the void or become stuck in the ground. This happens to me sometimes, but if you jump, it usually fixes it for me. If not, you could try to stay there in the one spot until you are teleported out of the lobby to the Games map it should spawn you in the right place.

The best bet you can do is just hang around a game that is on deathmatch, and then as soon as it resets join the game again. That will pretty much ensure you are one of the first players in the server, and then you won't be kicked. Or you could consider donating, if you like.

I hope I helped. :)

tacoman26

Spectator
Reaction score
Ignore that last post ^ mistake. Anyways, it happens when I'm already on the map, and jumping doesn't really help :/ thank you for replying to my problem though :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci