• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Communnication Error

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crafty

Spectator
Reaction score
All the time when a game ends i cant get in to play a real match I always spectate and its annoying cause I'd like to play a game but it always says communication error and then later I can join as a spectator.

Firedog150

Career
Reaction score
That usually means you have tried to join a match and failed, if you keep refreshing until it comes back online you should be able to try again!

Crafty

Spectator
Reaction score
Yea I do refresh it but it still happens, also I think it might be because of so many people joining at once. And one time it worked it the server said there was 12 people in and the game didnt start but when i tried to join it said it was full.

bart

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
communication error happends to me 2. Usually when a game starts or ends.

Crafty

Spectator
Reaction score
yea I know it usuall happens to me when a game is starting and it gets annoying I only played once

hwracer

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
It happens, and it's client side. You have to click edit, then exit it without doing any changes. Then it should work.

Crafty

Spectator
Reaction score
of course the communication error still happens and its annoying i cant play at all even if i do direct connect andit did work twice but then it doesnt work now

Santi1

Tribute
Reaction score
If you have a communication error it's probably because you keep refreshing frequently to see if the server that ended is up. You can try to fix this by exiting the multiplayer menu and reopening the multiplayer menu or join another server and leave. But refreshing also helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci