• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Community/Staff Interaction (The Community Games!)

Community Games hype?!

• YES!

• *snores*

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

xX_CraftyCrafter03_Xx

Experienced
Reaction score
#DoublePost.
Anyway, I think it would be better to have blue colored names and red colored names. Just because the skins might be hard to see when you have armor on, etc.

Thanks again!

Rooonann

Survivor
Reaction score
I'm quite interested in this idea Ceroria.
I think it would be an interesting experience. I can't wait for future updates :D

Miner9823

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I really do hope to get to participate in this community games, it certainly brings a smile to my face when I see both community members and staff members combine together and have fun. The thing is, the last time I recall joining in some sort of community games, I had to stay up until around 2:00 am to actually play half a game. But hopefully, this time, I'll be able to participate. I look forward to what it has to offer! :D

Eskild

Quantum
Reaction score
o yh, btw: I'm happy to see Community Games back :3 It was my favourite event C:

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
#DoublePost.
Anyway, I think it would be better to have blue colored names and red colored names. Just because the skins might be hard to see when you have armor on, etc.

Thanks again!
Oh yeah. That's like... Possible xD

Still, having the red vs. blue premise is fun, and I have some fun skins in stock in case we can't do the nametags in time :^]

xX_CraftyCrafter03_Xx

Experienced
Reaction score
Good idea?

Leave feedback on this thread, so that we may improve on the event before it actually happens, any comments are welcome.

[/QUOTE]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci