• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Community Poll: Leaderboards Reset with Newest Update?

Assuming your old statistics would be saved separately, would you like the leaderboards to be reset?

• Yes. I support Legacy Leaderboards, new statistics to track, and a global leaderboards reset.

Votes: 883 53.7%
  • No. I don't want a global leaderboards reset nor new statistics to track. Keep everything as it is.

Votes: 761 46.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

_Diehard_

Platinum
Reaction score
No definitely because some kids that play like 10 hours a day will get high ranks even though they are bad and their ratio is about 1/10.

ViolentKitten

Platinum
Reaction score
No definitely because some kids that play like 10 hours a day will get high ranks even though they are bad and their ratio is about 1/10.
A decision on this was made late last year :) A new set of leaderboards are being implemented, but the old ones will still be updated

Kinify

Platinum
Reaction score
MCSG and it's this decision this year was garbage.

first they decide to switch to 1.8 because they can implement new blocks, everything they did this year was just not what the players wanted. I've always been a player on their servers and I'm just glad i quit too before the update. peace

Electrix

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Can this be locked now? Posts don't really have a reason to be here anymore...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci