• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Community Poll: Leaderboards Reset with Newest Update?

Assuming your old statistics would be saved separately, would you like the leaderboards to be reset?

• Yes. I support Legacy Leaderboards, new statistics to track, and a global leaderboards reset.

Votes: 883 53.7%
  • No. I don't want a global leaderboards reset nor new statistics to track. Keep everything as it is.

Votes: 761 46.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

NickSharpx ☆

District 13
Reaction score
i voted no, i relly just want to get passed 200 wins, and i broke my humerous ball join in my shoulder today, snapped it clean and now i cant play for 6 weeks, all i really wanted to was to get 3 more wins but, with the leader board reset, it wont really matter.
You probably don't know, but that's not gonna happen. They've decided to stick with the actual leaderboards, so have fun!

Reaction score
NO for the Stats reset.I played much to get my stats like all the "decent players" ,and only the players with 20/500 voted yes.
View attachment 40997
Lol you probably don't even have fun playing and just tryhard. The thing that made me laugh is that you don't even know their reasons behind the stats reset and why they're doing it. Dude, the leaderboards have been frozen for a couple of months now and same people stay in the same ranks. If you are going to be a stereotypical and say that I support the stats reset because I have crap stats, I have quit MCSG anyways and I just support it because it's going to affect MCSG positively.

Zinc // Akash754

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Lol you probably don't even have fun playing and just tryhard. The thing that made me laugh is that you don't even know their reasons behind the stats reset and why they're doing it. Dude, the leaderboards have been frozen for a couple of months now and same people stay in the same ranks. If you are going to be a stereotypical and say that I support the stats reset because I have crap stats, I have quit MCSG anyways and I just support it because it's going to affect MCSG positively.
Finally someone who understands the swag

ITzSonicMC1

Tribute
Reaction score
I have fun playing this and i don't want to see just tryhards and hackers trying to get #1.

And i am not even good at the game.I have only ok stats,and I don't see why you call me "tryharder"

Last edited by a moderator:

Keno

Experienced
Reaction score
And i am not even good at the game.I have only ok stats,and I don't see why you call me "tryharder"
I have fun playing this and i don't want to see just tryhards and hackers trying to get #1.
Hey man, just as a warning, please don't double post or multipost on a thread on the forums. It creates more replies on a single thread and is generally un-needed and unwanted. As staff, we ask you to please use the 'edit' button on replies if you feel as though you want to edit a reply/post or add more content to a reply/post.

For everyone's ease, I have already edited your posts into a single reply and deleted the duplicate post.

Thank you for your time :)

ITzSonicMC1

Tribute
Reaction score
Hey man, just as a warning, please don't double post or multipost on a thread on the forums. It creates more replies on a single thread and is generally un-needed and unwanted. As staff, we ask you to please use the 'edit' button on replies if you feel as though you want to edit a reply/post or add more content to a reply/post.

For everyone's ease, I have already edited your posts into a single reply and deleted the duplicate post.

Thank you for your time :)
Sorry,I didn't know this is a problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci