• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Community Issues

Scott

District 13
Reaction score
Hey there Tributes! As any community has, there are issues that you guys want resolved. I decided to make this thread for you guys to write down some of your concerns and issues with MCGamer or its community. This can be constructive feedback, or just problems you have. Please keep in mind that this is a place to get these issues resolved, not to criticize anyone or thing. Hate on anyone, or staff will be deleted. Also note that this is not for bugs; it is for issues like abuse and hackers.

I look forward to reading and resolving some of your concerns (with the rest of the staff team)!

GoudAlmighty

Platinum
Reaction score
I saw someone with a naked skin the other day and am now scarred for life. We need to make sure players know that clothing is a requirement for their skins :p

Edit: but seriously though one problem that comes to mind is how disrespectful players seem to be towards mods in the hub, this might just be AU though.

Scott

District 13
Reaction score
I saw someone with a naked skin the other day and am now scarred for life. We need to make sure players know that clothing is a requirement for their skins :p
3. Do not use inappropriate skins: Skins that violate any rule previously stated are not allowed.

Example:
  1. Hitler skins
  2. Nude skins
  3. Racist skins
  4. Skins containing swastikas

• If you have been warned/temporarily banned for using an inappropriate skin, and you continue to use it, you will risk being permanently banned.
  • If you are unsure of whether a skin is allowed, ask a member of staff.

Pearlyyy

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
One of the policies of MCGamer I don't enjoy in particular, is when people saying something on the lines of ''Sure, I hack '' as a joke or '' Look at my fly hacks'' and get banned for that reason. It has to be modified somehow.

Last edited:

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
I would appreciate regular announcements of random rules every five minutes or so in the hub...
Ex:
*5 minutes passes*
"[MCGamer] Make sure you know the rules! Don't bypass the swear filter!"
*5 more minutes*
"[MCGamer] Don't forget to read the MCGamer rules! Block-Glitching is not allowed!"

^^ that'd be pretty awesome and a good way to raise awareness of the lesser-known rules.

Scott

District 13
Reaction score
I would appreciate regular announcements of random rules every five minutes or so in the hub...
Ex:
*5 minutes passes*
"[MCGamer] Make sure you know the rules! Don't bypass the swear filter!"
*5 more minutes*
"[MCGamer] Don't forget to read the MCGamer rules! Block-Glitching is not allowed!"

^^ that'd be pretty awesome and a good way to raise awareness of the lesser-known rules.
Ava kpwn243

Scott

District 13
Reaction score
Turtle says: R3kt Ez Skrub l2p n00b goml. <---- Get rid of this

Sorry, accidently deleted that :p

FadingPixels

Career
Reaction score
I had the same idea as Mooclan. Like every 5 minutes the server announces each rules and it keeps repeating so people know what not to do.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci