• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Community Games 5 - Applications closed.

Sean

District 13
Reaction score
Welcome back to the 5th installment of the Community Games!

The event is scheduled for Saturday the 26th July. This event will be at 5 pm BST.
http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20140726T17&p0=1964&msg=Community Games

Updates:
  • Once again it has been reduced, this time to 24 players. So only 12 spots available.
  • Once again it will be hosted on a map that no one has ever seen.
The application process.
Due to only 12 community members able to play we have made a more competitive application process. This is how you apply.
Please answer the following questions and email your application to [email protected]
The Questions.
  1. Your forum name?
  2. You in-game name?
  3. Your region (US/EU/AU/CA)
  4. Have you participated in the community games before?
  5. Why do you think you should be chosen as an applicant?
  6. It will require teamwork to do well in the community games. How will you benefit your team?
Just a little tip to stand a better chance of getting accepted. The more detail you give in questions 5/6 the better your chances are.

Staff please send you application in titled Staff application, all you have to do is wright your IGN and forum name.

How will the applicants be chosen? Me along with the rest of the Community Games team will review the applications in detail and the top 24 will be chosen. For the 24 successful applicants we will then raffle out the 12 spots.

If you are chosen you will be notified on this thread as well as via PM.

The applications will last till Saturday the 19th of July.

Good luck and may the odds be ever in your favor.

Lululioness

Career
Reaction score
I really wanted to take part in at least one community games but it's at 2am for me xD

demonsushi

District 13
Reaction score
So I have a question. What exactly are the community games? Sorry for being a total nub. However I do want to know how I could benefit my team when I don't know exactly what it is... Sean help?

CovenantChief

Experienced
Reaction score
Does it have to be on the V.I.P servers again? last time it was just completely laggy for the majority of the players.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci