• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Community Focus Group- December 6th [Notes]

Kyle

Peacekeeper
Reaction score

Hey guys! Remember that thing we used to call the Community Focus Group? Well, I have some good news for you. Its back!

As you may have noticed, there has been a slight lack of Community Focus Group sessions in the past month, but don’t worry, the CFG has made a return! Our first session back will be held on Saturday, December 6th at 12pm EST. Just hop onto our teamspeak (ts.mcgamer.net) and join the channel!

If you aren’t sure what the CFG is, allow me to explain. At the focus group, we will be discussing common issues throughout the community which are brought up by you the people. Simply fill out this pre-submission form (http://bit.ly/MCGamerCFG), and we will address your question or concern with live responses from the Staff and Sr. Staff.

The CFG will last up to 2 hours with a live Q&A session at the end. During the live Q&A, members of the community will be given the opportunity to speak out and address their concerns in person. The link to sign up for the live Q&A will be given during the event, and will be on a first come first serve basis.

Also keep in mind that notes will be taken so if you can’t make it, ask your question anyways as it will still be answered. The notes from this session can be found here: http://bit.ly/MCGamerCFGNotes

During this event, all MCGamer rules and MCGamer Teamspeak rules apply. Be sure that you aren’t asking troll questions, and that all all commentary is kept appropriate. Breaking any of these rules may result in punishment.

I’ll see you there!

EDIT: Thanks to everyone who showed up! If you were not able to make the meeting, no worries, we have notes of the entire thing. Huge thanks to [COLOR=rgb(179, 0, 0)]Vanicle[/COLOR] for taking the time to write these up! :)

View the notes here.

Last edited:

Scott

District 13
Reaction score
I hope I will be able to attend :)

Kyle

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
The event has been pushed back, but it will be starting in about 30 minutes (1pm EST) Hope you all can make it! :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci