• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Community Falling

What's happening with the community?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

FrostBuzz

Diamond
Reaction score
If you've been here as long as I have you know the community is slowly diminishing on US. I believe that we can fix that, we just need to be nice. People now are rude and don't play for fun. Remember he time where you can play and everyone knows each other, people would have friends. At that time it was fun, But now people don't want to talk to each other.

A huge problem that I personally have is people saying no teaming. Like what the heck! That kills the community teaming is what people do it helps create friends so why no teaming? Learn how to play with teaming or don't play on this server because teaming is allowed! I want to do everything I can to improve e community so help support this!

List some do your problems, too. Answer the poll also!

Thanks,
FrostBuzz

Imanol

Diamond
Reaction score
I do kinda agree on you with that fact about teaming, if you don't like teaming than play Solo SG. People requested Solo SG for a long time, but no one plays it? I don't get it you want a game mode that you asked for, than you go back to Regular SG. I have meet people through skype teaming, and I'm really great friends with them.

There could be some improvements coming your way, so don't worry. Of course we listen to the community, we are fixing a lot of bugs, they will be added soon! If people ever flame on you for teaming in Regular SG, just tell them they made Solo SG for a reason!

Jusser

Career
Reaction score
I do kinda agree on you with that fact about teaming, if you don't like teaming than play Solo SG. People requested Solo SG for a long time, but no one plays it? I don't get it you want a game mode that you asked for, than you go back to Regular SG. I have meet people through skype teaming, and I'm really great friends with them.

There could be some improvements coming your way, so don't worry. Of course we listen to the community, we are fixing a lot of bugs, they will be added soon! If people ever flame on you for teaming in Regular SG, just tell them they made Solo SG for a reason!
It's never as simple as it seems, with Solo SG its also not as fun because you dont know who you are fighting against, also with 12 players it makes it for less of a competitive game which MCSG is not known for

Imanol

Diamond
Reaction score
It's never as simple as it seems, with Solo SG its also not as fun because you dont know who you are fighting against, also with 12 players it makes it for less of a competitive game which MCSG is not known for
Also I do agree as well, it could be less competitive with 12 players. I'm pretty sure that they've discussed the idea of making 24 player Solo SG. I could bring it up again and see what I could do!

llamalover

Survivor
Reaction score
All mcsg needs to do is remove all the gamemodes except for SG and maybe battlegrounds, also MCSG needs to 100% improve and work on their anticheat as well. Lastly, for the staff, I don't really have a problem with the staff right now as in my opinion the staff team is great.

Rainzzzz

Survivor
Reaction score
Also I do agree as well, it could be less competitive with 12 players. I'm pretty sure that they've discussed the idea of making 24 player Solo SG. I could bring it up again and see what I could do!
No you wont. You are a mod, you are not capable of doing things that will benefit the community.

Jusser

Career
Reaction score
No you wont. You are a mod, you are not capable of doing things that will benefit the community.
It's not that they aren't capable of doing so, it's just that theres a lot of bad apples that spoil the bunch as they say. Not a lot of mods are very professional. Doesn't give you the right to say they are all incapable

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci