• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Community Event Ideas

Upward

Platinum
Reaction score
Hey guys,

So, as of recently I have been trying to think of some great new events that would get a large number of community members together, but have been drawing a blank and can't seem to think of anything that everyone would like. So I am coming here to get some of your guys opinions!
*Keep in mind that these events will need to be able to involve a large amount of people*

If you guys have any ideas at all, please feel free to either post them in the comments below, or feel free to PM me on the forums if you want your ideas to be private. Everyone is welcome to submit ideas!
If there is a really good idea that I really like and think it would be an awesome implement to the community events, I will fully give credit to the user who came up with the idea.

I look forward to seeing some of your guys awesome ideas!
Thanks! :D

Omri

Career
Reaction score
Pvp tournaments 1v1 2v2 3v3 ect... Or challenges
Mostly MCsg Maker kind of things

SuperMCSam

Career
Reaction score
Maybe a community scavenger/treasure hunt, where teams are formed and once a clue is found, a staff member assigned to the team provides them with the next clue or something. It's an idea which has a lot going, and it can be developed.

SuperMCSam

Career
Reaction score
not realy, it could be first to 3 , 2 games at eu 2games at us 1 game at au
no the thing is 1 clan will always have bad ping. because us players wont get good ping to eu servers or wherever it is hosted. if it is hosted at a central location the ping would be bad on both sides. its a good idea, but not practical acc to me.

Froztey

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
no the thing is 1 clan will always have bad ping. because us players wont get good ping to eu servers or wherever it is hosted. if it is hosted at a central location the ping would be bad on both sides. its a good idea, but not practical acc to me.
But ping doesn't realy matter that much if you know how to play

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci