• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Community Event Ideas

FaithIndie

Platinum
Reaction score
Hey guys! I was thinking of starting an event to bring the community closer together, and couldn't think of anything. So here I am asking you guys if you have any ideas. I do want to start getting closer to the community so let's do this. Reply to this with any idea (Even if you think it's impossible, stupid, or just too simple) and let's see if we can create an event that you guys want! This is my first on community corner as a staff member so let's hope this idea isn't too bad!

nrob19

Platinum
Reaction score
Family Fun Night! We have certain types of online games like Cards against humanity, draw something, checkers/chess, monopoly, connect four, and type of board game or card game you can find online. Then people join the channel of the game they want to play in, and it would be a fun board game night (or day depending on where you live).

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Family Fun Night! We have certain types of online games like Cards against humanity, draw something, checkers/chess, monopoly, connect four, and type of board game or card game you can find online. Then people join the channel of the game they want to play in, and it would be a fun board game night (or day depending on where you live).
Cards against humanity would be the bomb.

But we have rules against swearing and yada yada yada :/

Zombie_1337

Diamond
Reaction score
I think all community:s most famous should go in a 24 player game and see who wins the winner will get a special price. 2 Teams should be allowed and the games should be b/o 3.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci