• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

community encounter - NickSharpx

PvP.

• i'm agree.

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • i'm not do-youre right.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • haahahhaha nerd go out

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • SG!

Votes: 6 50.0%

• Total voters

NickSharpx ☆

District 13
Reaction score
hello pvpers of mcagemer! so ive seen a lot of dudes doing this type of threads so i thought i could just give it a shot!!!!, so lets do it boys!
also like please as its taking me ages to delete what Silently replied to all these questions

1. Name: Nick
2. Nickname: Nick i believe????????????????????????????????????
3. IGN: NickSharpx / nicksurvives / WatchYourBack98 / many more, about 15 more.
4. Age: turne 16 in 2 days!!!
5. Which region do you play on?: EU (hardest sg)
6. What is your favorite aspect of the MCGamer Network?: the p V p and also the community jkjk AHAHaa so funny, but in all seriousness everything except for turkey and team -_-!!
7. One embarrassing moment in your life?: well im such a successful person that i never had any of those, nor i believe i know what the word "embarrassing" means due to how much of a skillful pvper i am
8. One cool fact about yourself?: everything, but i'd say my pvp skill + ive been #1 in daily solosg lbs! now all adore me thx
9. Which are your best friends in the Community?: too many as once again im rellay well known pvper and people just treat me as a god all around the world, but id say my fellowest pvps are GoldenWave ☆ (he put star in name aswell to show his devotion to me), nikkkola99 rip he was my best sg friend would always play and lose with him, RasclartsRELOADED all members especially owner who leads the best clan ever to have existed and that im not surprised to be part of
10. When did you join MCGamer?: march 22nd 2013, i bought a mc account just for that, however i wanted to join ever since late may 2012, its just that i was scared to buy a 20€ game off the internet
11. How did you find out about MCGamer?: the yter "DukeSharp" which i happened to be a fanboy of, also what the name "NickSharpx" comes from, yes feel free to make fun of me bcos o' that
12. PvP Strengths & Weaknesses?: strenghts id say all i mean ive been pvping for over 2 years so id say ive become the best pvper ever to have lived to this time, weaknesses once again nothing but turks with lots of clikcs
13. What is your favorite Gamemode?: deadly descent!!!!!!
14. How long have you been playing Minecraft?: june 2011
15. Who's your favorite Staff member & VIP?: staff id say the best memerator aka Ceroria and also Yannick due to his really sexy stash that always gets myself lost in lusty dreams
16. What is your favorite SG map?: plantations & also ghost in machine & also rangrock and also winter heaven + each new map added to the servers as i'm a good member who supports build teams' newest projects and will vote for the maps to be added to the servers without even thinking whether it could be any good or actual stupidness
17. What are your top three goals in the MCGamer Network?: become n.1 leaderboards of each gametype, especially the uhc worlds one and the survival bing one whenever itll come out
take over mcgamer !!
become owner so i could add a plugin that bans all of the ips from a certain region everybody loves
18. Who is your favorite MCGamer YouTuber?: t0ni99mc i'd say, his pvp is realy pro, also i'm very liked ismetrg and also rexmanx and solrflare.. all pro pvpers.
19. What is your favorite MCGamer TeamSpeak Event?: mcgame got talent i bleieve? even though i would like omn more as it sounds less professional so that i could showoff a song i've been working on for a long time
20. What is your favorite MCGamer memory?: my first win gotten after about 300 games played, well my fiorend actually betrayed me later in a fist fight using the bow when 1hit but still consider it as my first iwn, then my 100/953, then 200/1100 (dat pro!) and all the sgs thati still play with friends who always strive to make me and theirselves have fun with the game type (people you should really stop swaeting and play for fun)

also screamout to crits i mean he is meme forumer all like!

ps: our mother guck such stupid.

ALSO FORGOT TO MENTION REALLY IMPORTANT that i'm crurently in a brobantership with jonnysurvives owenr of best pvper clan ok cya nowww xDDDD!

Last edited:

ThaLichBD

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Guys this is for having fun and meeting each other not for fighting the staff or other members of I see more fight on this thread I'll just go ahead to Lock it and Move it.
Keep it cool.
Have a nice day at The MCGamer Network :D

NickSharpx ☆

District 13
Reaction score
Guys this is for having fun and meeting each other not for fighting the staff or other members of I see more fight on this thread I'll just go ahead to Lock it and Move it.
Keep it cool.
Have a nice day at The MCGamer Network :D
no we were actually joking don't worry, i'm cool with both of them ;-)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci