• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Coming Out :)

Emborous

Tribute
Reaction score
Ok to start this took place long ago.

When I was in the third grade (not intending to quote a MackleMore song) I thought I was gay. I always thought "gay" meant happy so I would tell people I was Gay. People just treated me normal which now looking back I see odd because of the way "Gays" are treated now. So when I found out what the "new" meaning meant I was then confused then felt so stupid. So yes I am straight.

To everyone that is coming out I respect you so much for having the courage to do this!

Waffles

District 13
Reaction score
Homosexual is better word to use rather than 'gay'.

Imanol

Diamond
Reaction score
Edit*

I read the thing completely wrong. Well happy for you dude c:

ArgaJones

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Homosexual is better word to use rather than 'gay'.
Well, gay quite literally means "Happy" so i don't really see a problem with using it. The only real issue with the word gay, is that people have started to use it as an insult. As long as you're being respectful, i don't really see any problem with that word :)

Emborous

Tribute
Reaction score
Well, gay quite literally means "Happy" so i don't really see a problem with using it. The only real issue with the word gay, is that people have started to use it as an insult. As long as you're being respectful, i don't really see any problem with that word :)
That's why I put "" around it. I didn't mean it in the insulting way

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci