• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Combination locks glitch

savva60

Experienced
Reaction score
Hello MCSG, and I am hoping you can fix the combination locks on survival games maps 1 and 2. In particular the one in the bank on map 2, and the one in the basement of Soarts redstone lab in map 2. THX

Matt_The Dreamer

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I noticed that. I put in the right combination and it didn't work unless they changed them :p

toby22

District 13
Reaction score
What is the password for the vault in map 2?

Danielbess

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Hello MCSG, and I am hoping you can fix the combination locks on survival games maps 1 and 2. In particular the one in the bank on map 2, and the one in the basement of Soarts redstone lab in map 2. THX
You should be banned...

Hystericallify

District 13
Reaction score
Nah, they worked fine. Except for the pistons not working properly (le random 2x2 stone bricks in the middle), you can still access them.

savva60

Experienced
Reaction score
I know all of the codes.
bank vault, soarts, jackolantern thingy, and the leaves water etc. its just the pistons.
AND my ban was only temp. 1 week

Billa

District 13
Reaction score
I DONT HACK. i did once on my friend's computer, not anymore.
Everyone that has been accused of hacking and has been banned make up excuses of why they have been hacking.
So, I know that "I did once on a friends computer" is an excuse to make it look like 'Oh, he doesn't hack "anymore"'
You hacked on a "friends" computer so, you have been hacking.

Oh and I believe that you actually have UB3R HAX.

#Not trying to flame.

CAmadeusA

District 13
Reaction score
Guys. I hate that yall are treating this kid like this. He served his time, and if he does again, he will take the punishment. He doesnt need yall sitting on here harrasing him over something stupid. So yall lay off.

Get back on topic please. Dont flame a player just because he has been banned.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci