• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Combat Loggers

The_Arena_Master

Experienced
Reaction score
That's why you carry a bucket of lava with you, and then when they log, place it at their log out spot:D

You still don't get their stuff though, so...

Hawk62

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
That's why you carry a bucket of lava with you, and then when they log, place it at their log out spot:D

You still don't get their stuff though, so...
According to one guy that did it to me I never hit him, so it doesn't count even though I poured lava on his head. I asked him how well that arguement would hold up against a mod. He stopped talking after that.

Captain Dak

Platinum
Reaction score
Lol. I basically have played on this server for like 10 minutes total since it opened, and I knew that the PVP logging would become an issue. It always seems to on survival/pvp servers. I remember this one I played on a long time ago, there was a guy whose username actually was PvpLogger and he did it every single battle. xD

Antster360

District 13
Reaction score
Lol. I basically have played on this server for like 10 minutes total since it opened, and I knew that the PVP logging would become an issue. It always seems to on survival/pvp servers. I remember this one I played on a long time ago, there was a guy whose username actually was PvpLogger and he did it every single battle. xD
It is an issue that is under work and we are patiently waiting for the new map to open. Combat logging will not be allowed and there will be a plugin to prevent it.

Zeno

Platinum
Reaction score
The Devs are working on fixing the issue of combat logging (through plugins!) Just be patient and wait for them to finish.

Antster360

District 13
Reaction score
The Devs are working on fixing the issue of combat logging (through plugins!) Just be patient and wait for them to finish.
Devs? No devs are working on this xD. Its complete waiting for Admins to upload them already.

Captain Dak

Platinum
Reaction score
I don't actually play on the survival server, I was just making a comment about how pvp logging always seems to be a problem on this type of server. I'm sure these guys will actually be able to fix it though, unlike any servers I've played on in the past :p

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci