• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

CoasterSG

Do you like this map?

• Yes! C'mon MCSG! Add it!

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Meh.. Needs a bit more detail...

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPEEEE

Votes: 8 53.3%

• Total voters

MultiLego51

Tribute
Reaction score
Hello everyone! I really hope you enjoy this map because me and AwesomnessFace (Other Creator) of this map have worked really hard, We have based this on a Theme Park, thats why it's called CoasterSG, we came up with a backstory, here it is...

CoasterSG just started out fine- as the first theme park. They got lots of rides done and technology soon advanced during that time, so they could speed it up. But then, they discovered some mountains in their building area. They explored them and found- gold. It was found in a ravine that had been carved out long ago. So the miners made a little stone staircase, that had stone supporters. But those wouldn't hold, so they decided to add in some fences in the weak spots. But little did they know, that they were building the fence supporters right over lava. One fell in during the building. One miner was crushed by a falling supporting beam. Another drowned in a whirlpool created by hand, ad the others were just trapped due to their bridge not being sturdy enough. That left 2 more people working in the theme park. One decided to quit, right after another had an accident at the volcano on the gocart track. Do it was left alone... Forever. But this day, we now use it as a Hunger Games map.

Alright, you're probably waiting for some screenshots and the download to the map aswell, so here those are:

2013-01-05_11.39.06.png
Corn
2013-01-05_11.39.57.png
There is a big volcano with Parkour! It's pretty noticeable....
2013-01-05_11.42.30.png
A hand - carved cave made by AwesomnessFace
2013-01-05_11.44.14.png
Hidden room you may find in one of the mountains
2013-01-05_11.44.37.png
Bathrooms. Around the map. We had to, cuz it's a theme park.
2013-01-05_11.45.20.png
3 Gift shops, this is what the third one looks like

Alright, you saw some pics... now for the full version, Here is the Download link to the map
*MULTI - PLAYER WORLD FORMAT*
www.mediafire.com/?k2gml6po619e3j3
(If it does not appear as a link Copy and paste it into you're URL address)

Attachments

KangaDude873

Spectator
Reaction score
Sorry in advance for the harsh comments, just pointing out what I don't like about this map.

First off, it looks like you generated a flatland world, built some rollercoasters and some parkour things, then said "Hey, this would be a good MCSG map!", so you slapped in a cornucopia and a dome forcefield and poof, MCSG map.

Secondly, really just an extension to my first one, it looks like you put no effort into this at all. The lack of detail on buildings is really not good. The most detailed building I saw was that haunted house thing with the cobwebs on the outside.

Lastly, the hills (if they are supposed to be that) don't even look like hills, they look like basic MCEdit brush spheres in one pile to make a hill.

Again, sorry if I've been too harsh on this map, and just saying what I don't like about it.

MultiLego51

Tribute
Reaction score
Thx for the detail, maybe I will upload a better and newer version of it later in the year or something

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci