• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Coal Miner's Nightmare [WIP]

Relixen

Spectator
Reaction score
Coal Miner's Nightmare
Story: The tributes are entered into a recently evacuated coal mine. The tributes have two choices: Stay in the mines or Explore the houses of the miners above.​
The Cornucopia. The ladder leads to the miner's base, which they spent their days not mining.​
The building of the exit of the ladders from the cornucopia​
The inside of the building shown above​
Another look at the cornucopia​
Some terrain. (Trying not to be specific, just so I don't ruin the map ^-^)​
Another destroyed building​

A bridge

I know it isn't much, but i'll enjoy your opinions! What do you like in already made maps? What don't you like? What would you like to see? Is what is already made appealing for what the story is? Any other things? Keep in mind I've never made a map, and i'm fairly new to this site. :)
Change Log
  • added more structures, and more terrain. screenshots added [1/1/13]

Attachments

Dvjay

Spectator
Reaction score
It looks good, I suggest adding some more structures and/or landscape on the outside so it wont look like the middle of nowhere.

Aristotle

Spectator
Reaction score
Are you trying to make it solar-frost-esque or make it in a completely different style?

Relixen

Spectator
Reaction score
I'm trying to interpret the top portion of the map as a concentration camp. Here's picture of a different building

Relixen

Spectator
Reaction score
Moar detail to what exactly? The architecture? The terraforming? I would like to know ^-^

Danielbess

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Well, the architecture, the terraforming. Also, it doesn't have that "Survival Games" feel. Try to make the building in the last screenshot you posted use more blocks, since it looks bad :( *No offence* Keep up the work ! :)

L

Lululioness

I think the bigger houses aren't ruined or small enough to be a coal miners house.

TotalDramaTony

District 13
Reaction score
Thread Status: Locked

This thread is being moved and locked due to the map/idea not having any progression in a large span of time. If you need your thread to be reopened, PM a Staff member if this map/idea is still in the works.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci