• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Click if you cared, moderators.

Status
Not open for further replies.

lcoB

Spectator
Reaction score
So a moderator thought it was the 'good' thing to do and ban me because I killed him/her hours ago (He/she kicked me RIGHT after for Reason: Bypassing/Filtering a(n) [unknown] bug/glitch/rule?)
Also; I was banned http://prntscr.com/1xfg9f by the same person, when I clearly did not have the glitch (I have witnesses, no I do not have footage/print-screens of this, because I was obviously not recording/catching picture after picture while I was banned. it was all sudden is my point.

Do something about this? My IGN; UrbanSurgeon
Moderators IGN; shannrbananrr

note; of course you won't believe me, and believe the moderator.. because i'm an unknown person by all of you other moderators...but it's okay. just know shan clearly abused this
-end of complaint-

MattZeeX

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Hey UrbanSurgeon, if you feel a Moderator has abused their power the best way to report them is to go onto the Teamspeak and poke a Senior Moderator or higher, they're usually busy but I'm sure they'll be able to accommodate some time to look at your evidence. After reviewing the evidence I cannot tell if you actually were abusing the fist glitch as I'm on Holiday and if I watch it in a high enough quality to actually see what's going on it will use all the limited Internet I have. If you wish to appeal your ban you can do so HERE. Good luck and because this thread was posted in the wrong place I'll close it for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci