• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Clans and Staff Cooperation

What Do You Think??

• Total voters

Lakers

Diamond
Reaction score
Today I am talking about a topic that needs to be addressed to both sides in my opinion. Before I get into writing this, I am not trying to bash either side of the topic. I am writing as anyone else would, and that is from my opinion. So lets get started.

Anyone that is really involved with the clans community understands that the MCG Staff is very difficult to work with. We understand that. You guys have a huge responsibility and need to take care of that first. Part of that responsibility is helping us though. Sometimes staff seems to grudge working with clans acting like its the worst job there is. I understand its not the most pleasant considering some people take it very seriously, but thats also not excuse in my opinion to not fulfill your job. Now i personally have never been a staff member, but every staff member I talk to complains on how bad it is that they need Sr. Staff to watch them while they clan battle. Now its understandable that Sr. Staff would want this, but realistically I don't believe it is possible. With Around 150+ Staff members, more than at least 50 participate in clans throughout there career as Staff if not more. To have to watch these people participate in part of the great community we have just to make sure they don't abuse there powers is kind of obscured. If you believe that a person is going to abuse there powers in a clan battle that is meant for fun, then why are they staff. Now again, people do make mistakes and fall into pressure of teammates, but still, why are they staff if they are easily convinced.

Another thing that seems to be a fault in the community is Staff and Leaders of Clans/Clans Events Working together. Now me, being an owner of an event, knows how awesome it would be if we could get the chance to work with the MCG Staff in order for are event to work, stand out etc. A couple of examples that I would like to use to justify my point here. I am staff for an event called Clan Wars this season, some of you may of heard of this and others may have not. Besides the point, the plan was for MCG Staff and Clan Wars Staff to work together and let Clan Wars people do stuff on MCSG with Staff's permission. There is obviously more to the situation but I don't know how much I am allowed to say. Anyways, Clan Wars staff was so excited to be working with staff. Clan Wars staff was so appreciative of the opportunity. After a falling through, we had to unfortunately part ways with staff. My point of that example is that the MCG Staff and a very big event in the clans community could of finally got a chance to work together. Now the MCG Staff did apologize and of course the Clan Wars Staff understands completely that MCG Staff is really busy. Just a point that due to the busyness of the MCG Staff it holds them back from helping a very big part of the community from excelling and getting better.

Once again this topic was in no mean to bash the MCG Staff. I was simply just writing what i think. Feel free to voice your opinions, that goes for both MCG Staff and people of the community. Thank you for taking the time out of your day to read this :D. Hopefully you enjoyed and slightly agreed with me :)

Last edited:

DPinky

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Cliff notes please. Too much block text can't be bothered to read it.

Turtle

Diamond
Reaction score
The enter key has feelings you know, use him too c:

Zeno

Platinum
Reaction score
Honestly I feel like the staff are making huge moves towards interacting more with the clan community. Though the interaction with Clan Wars may have fallen through due to time pressure, they are definitely trying.

They have meetings with leaders of prominent clans/the clan leaderboards before making any decisions that could affect clans, and they take into account the opinions they hear.

Of course they're busy and there are limits as to how much they can reasonably do, but I think they are doing as much as they can, and it will only increase as time goes on.

Lakers

Diamond
Reaction score
Honestly I feel like the staff are making huge moves towards interacting more with the clan community. Though the interaction with Clan Wars may have fallen through due to time pressure, they are definitely trying.

They have meetings with leaders of prominent clans/the clan leaderboards before making any decisions that could affect clans, and they take into account the opinions they hear.

Of course they're busy and there are limits as to how much they can reasonably do, but I think they are doing as much as they can, and it will only increase as time goes on.
I Completely agree.

KingTut

Diamond
Reaction score
So true what Zeno said,

Staff and clans have grown so far apart that it will take a lot of rebuilding and cooperation with each other to fix what has already been broken. But the staff are taking a huge step towards this and both sides are working together so we can join and be one, not two separate groups.

Obviously we aren't already close and done with everything we need to work on but we are on our way to being closer than we have ever been, and to be honest I'm kinda liking it.

Lakers

Diamond
Reaction score
So true what Zeno said,

Staff and clans have grown so far apart that it will take a lot of rebuilding and cooperation with each other to fix what has already been broken. But the staff are taking a huge step towards this and both sides are working together so we can join and be one, not two separate groups.

Obviously we aren't already close and done with everything we need to work on but we are on our way to being closer than we have ever been, and to be honest I'm kinda liking it.
Couldnt of said it better myself.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci