• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Clan Tourney Community [US]

Jawsh

Diamond
Reaction score
Ign: jcruz1104
Name: Jawsh
Past Experience: current ref for clan crown. And I reffed a lot of other battles for USCL
Skype (PM if needed): u have it
Why you should be accepted: because I will be a good help in deciding things for clans

ClanTourneys

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN: EliteStar
Name: Josh
Past Experience:
Current refree for Clan Crown.
Skype (PM if needed): You have it
Why you should be accepted:
I have a lot of free time after school, and I think I could fit perfectly with the other refs <3
IGN: P3num6ra
Name: P3num6ra
Past Experience: I dont know
Skype (PM if needed):
Why you should be accepted:
Because I want to be a admin
Referee
Ign: jcruz1104
Name: Jawsh
Past Experience: current ref for clan crown. And I reffed a lot of other battles for USCL
Skype (PM if needed): u have it
Why you should be accepted: because I will be a good help in deciding things for clans
Admin
Name: Connor
Past Experience: We led together last time xD
Skype (PM if needed): You have it
Why you should be accepted: I have led some tourney's, and we are friends
Sorry, but you've been denied for minimal involvement in the past event
Reapply in 1 weeks time
Name: Benji
Past Experience: Alot
Skype (PM if needed): Josh has it
Why you should be accepted: Cause tournaments are fun!1!1!
Pending

powdski

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Referee

Admin

Sorry, but you've been denied for minimal involvement in the past event
Reapply in 1 weeks time

Pending
What do you mean? In our last tourney I was there for a couple battles. Never saw you there once ;c

DragonForce

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN: DragonForcee

Name: Ian

Past Experience: Top Clan Referee (Seasons: 1 and 2), Moderation experience for over 4 months.

Skype (PM if needed): quackslol

Why you should be accepted: I think I should be accepted as a Referee into the Clan Tourney Community because I have quite a bit of experience. I included my Moderation experience on my Past Experiences because being a Moderator taught me how to have patience, be non bias, and to be fair; in my opinion, I think those are the qualities that a Referee should have.

Josh_Zhy

Career
Reaction score
IGN: DragonForcee

Name: Ian

Past Experience: Top Clan Referee (Seasons: 1 and 2), Moderation experience for over 4 months.

Skype (PM if needed): quackslol

Why you should be accepted: I think I should be accepted as a Referee into the Clan Tourney Community because I have quite a bit of experience. I included my Moderation experience on my Past Experiences because being a Moderator taught me how to have patience, be non bias, and to be fair; in my opinion, I think those are the qualities that a Referee should have.
pending

aka bump

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci