• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Clan Tournament (Us Clans)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Giggums

District 13
Reaction score
Please refrain from flame on this thread. If the OP could please give a valid topic to this thread, so that the future posts could remain on topic as well. Thank you and have a nice day.

bigrsniperz

Career
Reaction score
Please refrain from flame on this thread. If the OP could please give a valid topic to this thread, so that the future posts could remain on topic as well. Thank you and have a nice day.
wow Ryan, i thought you were cool not cool bruh

Giggums

District 13
Reaction score
im sorry for csgo being way better than mc
I'm referring to your constant posts containing nothing but off-topic discussion. I will not continue this conversation here, but you are welcome to PM me if you wish. Any further messages related to this will be deleted. So, again, I ask that you all keep on topic & post no further flame or spam.

EDIT: Thread locked due to OP's request. If you want this thread unlocked, the OP needs to PM me or another staff member. Any questions or concerns should be directed the same. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci