• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Clan Ideas!?

Imanol

Diamond
Reaction score
So hey guys, I just wanted to get some ideas and opinions from the clan community on any suggestions you would give to the staff. Recently I suggested the idea of bringing new clan plugins, commands, mutationrs to the server to help out, I already have came up with a ton of them, but I would just like to get some ideas from you guys on some cool commands that we could possibly add to help you guys! Please be sure to respond back on this thread with good ideas, good commands and maybe some plugins that could be added to help out the clans. There will hopefully soon be some clan mutators for MCSG Maker that can help out even more with clans.

Another thing that will be heading your way soon for clans, a big event that could hopefully bring back the clan aspect of the server and bring back some memories of the competitive scene of clans! More clan events on the way so stay here! Information soon and always stay cool guys!

[P.S If you would like to speak to me about cool things or your ideas be sure to PM me on the forums, or ask to talk to me on the teamspeak!]

^.^

Last edited:

Juzzy

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
A great idea to get the clan community more involved is to host tournaments, and not just on US, but also on regions such as AU and EU. Perhaps these tournaments could include donor, a forum medal or something else as a prize for the winners.

Imanol

Diamond
Reaction score
A great idea to get the clan community more involved is to host tournaments, and not just on US, but also on regions such as AU and EU. Perhaps these tournaments could include donor, a forum medal or something else as a prize for the winners.
c: that's the secret that I am hosting soon :).

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci