• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Clan Hopping.

Is Clan Hopping A Problem For You?

• Yes

Votes: 5 23.8%
  • No

Votes: 12 57.1%
  • Hmmmm

Votes: 4 19.0%

• Total voters

MCGamerzism

Platinum
Reaction score
Hey Y'all,

So I was just scrolling down the clans and teams section, and I notice the same people accusing others of "clan hopping" hopefully I can express my feelings without causing flame!

Clan Hopping Introduction.

Clan Hopping - When a person applies for a clan and then moves to a different one, they do this A LOT.

To be fair, whoever made up this clan hopping trend should be ashamed of themselves (just my opinion).

I have never been accused myself of "clan hopping" but I feel deeply sorry for the person who being accused of this, from what I've heard, it's a bad reputation that will pretty much stick with you in your mcsg history.

My Experience.

I hate the hole idea of it, I have been in about 5-6 clans, however it isn't my or anybody's else's fault that members in a clan don't make others feel welcome. Clans disband eventually, you can't stay in the same clan all your life.

Present.

Currently, clans is a very unorginized and messy part of mcsg. It causes a lot of things like discrimination, enemies and judgement to a player.

But we have to remember, a player might seem nice in a call, but little do you know what there like in real life, they could be dealing drugs for all you know! What I'm trying to say is, don't get to comfortable with people, you might think it lasts long, but it's an internet relationship it's full of drama and craziness.

Future.

We really need to stop this hate/trend, it doesn't make you look big, it makes you AND you clan look like complete bullies, we are all different, moving clans is like Chad moving from Perth to Sydney, we just move on whether it's because we can't get along or other things distract us. We don't know each other's story.

I hope you can relate to me! If not, then explain why! Sorry if I didn't explain this in the most clear way, it past midnight...:p

Nineharted

Career
Reaction score
Furst now I type
I believe most "clan hoppers" to not be as big of a deal. Say if someone has left three clan's after two weeks of being in, Idc that isn't a big deal. On the other hand slayeer has been in a ton of clans and left if he was denied participation in a battle or scrim or, more often, if he was not provided officer or co leader. I, for one, left my trial in trivium to join rivals. Not a big deal it's one clan. People tend to overreact Tbh.

SniperSnakez

District 13
Reaction score
Well, clan hopping proves un-loyalty, sure they might not feel welcome. Does that mean that they have to leave and join a new clan? No. If a clan doesn't welcome you, just tell them instead of leaving.

MCGamerzism

Platinum
Reaction score
Well, clan hopping proves un-loyalty, sure they might not feel welcome. Does that mean that they have to leave and join a new clan? No. If a clan doesn't welcome you, just tell them instead of leaving.
Well, from my experience clan owners tend to be agressive and not always easy to talk to, and it all depends on there confidence :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci