• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Clan Competition Come Back?

Reaction score
I remember when the Clan competition was something beautiful to see, the passion that players had was truly unbelievable. I was amazed by how much time and work clans put in. The times when there were clans who made the clan experience so much better, Forgotten. Titans, Rebels, Elevate... , it's just basically gone. The top clans are doing nothing and are so inactive. No cbs, no scrims, no any of that. I don't even think that they care if they are #1 or not. Now, it's CS:GO and League of Legends taking over. I think that If a new clan would take over the #1 spot, the competition would start. A clan that doesn't have any "famous" people on their roster, i think that that would be really nice to see. If someone is well organized to this, I would appreciate it and the whole clan community would do it too!
This is my opinion, you can agree or disagree, put please don't be rude, I'm just trying to make clans come back.

Scott

District 13
Reaction score
Yes, we will be talking about bringing it back. In the first one, though, we had some issues with people not attending and starting flame.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci