• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Clan Bounty Thread [US] [EU]

gud?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

P3num6ra

Career
Reaction score
UPDATES FOR BEGINNING WEEK 1: FEB. 15TH.

Stock market values are 0 currently.
This is the opening day of the stock market. Stocks can only be made within 6:00 AM EST to 9:00 PM EST.
Bounties of 50 are given to all clans already applied before this date, and will be granted this on that day.
The production of a website will begin on this day. A external program called Weebly will be used.
Bounty games can be made after this day. The terms of these games apply:

If you are a clan, and see clan A fighting clan B, you can bounty points on the clans. If you chose clan B and they win, you win double the bounty placed. If the clan looses, you will loose all of your bounty placed on clan B and it is taken away from your total bounty.
To know that you are clan battling, Bounty Games can be arranged so all people can spectate games legally according to Dave's rules.

Snap

Career
Reaction score
I think u should explain in a short way that way people actually read it and can understand... :) Staff Pls

Rubro12

Platinum
Reaction score
Do you have accounting backgrounds? No
Any staff experiences? No
How well do you control your powers? I am reliable and do not abuse my powers in any sort of way or kind.
Cabinet or Staff Member? Staff Member
Do you know a staff member realistically and personally? Yes

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci