• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Clan Art Competition! Darky vs fexr

Who will win? (Predictions)

• Quinn

Votes: 25 59.5%
  • Darkyy

Votes: 17 40.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CurseClan

Career
Reaction score
lol fexr u fuking suck ass at art u probably go on cooltext.com and recolor it with a free Photoshop version that you downloaded from www.freephotoshop.com/virus and then have too look up a tutorial on how to change the hue. and then fuking factory reset ur computer because of the virus you got fuking downloading it. you dumb BAAANNED! go back to afrika
hahahahahahahhaah. This was hilarious but fexr is actually really good at art

BajanNorthkorean

Survivor
Reaction score
lol fexr u fuking suck ass at art u probably go on cooltext.com and recolor it with a free Photoshop version that you downloaded from www.freephotoshop.com/virus and then have too look up a tutorial on how to change the hue. and then fuking factory reset ur computer because of the virus you got fuking downloading it. you dumb BAAANNED! go back to afrika
ban him mods he's making fun of mother africa

fexr

District 13
Reaction score
fexr are we making a banner too?
and also if we're doing this, im not going to wait til next week to see who wins, its due by saturday at 3 pm est
Okay I was giving you a week because I didn't know how much time you needed

fexr

District 13
Reaction score
Lol you begged me to make Demeter thread. You wanted to give me your ts but I said no. You can say whatever you want but I really don't care

fexr

District 13
Reaction score
pot banners only. I got curse, you can do whoever else

Absorbanter

Career
Reaction score
I would have voted for you quinn if you didnt spell competition "competiton" you nerd LOL

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci