• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

City map less in start chest spred it out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alex Horsburgh

Spectator
Reaction score
So much good stuff in city center chests make it only stone and leather more people will head out and find the good stuff in the city more people survive longer since the game is 1 hr long too many people die right away since a few get every thing at the start = more people playing longer and working harder for there armor and weapons

fulufu

Tribute
Reaction score
Well, the survival games is not supposed to be easy, you are supposed work hard for your stuff! And that is the risk of going to the center, is to be killed, more stuff=more risk ;), what i do is run for the middle, grab one chest, and then run to the small houses, there is alot off stuff there, and when it gets night, i go for the middle and get diamond swords and iron armor :D and then SLAY EVERYBODY >:)

Awopcxet

Experienced
Reaction score
I actually want diamonds back on map 1 but i want it to be the good stuff in the corn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci