• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Chunk Error

Katyabolmc

Survivor
Reaction score
Something strang happened to me: My friend and I were playing on my private server when I got a notification that exited me out of mineraft. I logged back in and we were both getting like 2 FPS. I checked the server log and it said there was a chunk error at some random cords. We realized that the cords were pretty close to us so we decided to go to them. We found a pretty big beta hole. We left and joined back and the lag appeared to be gone. After about 30 mins, the lag came back and I check the server log again. It said something like this: Entity: COW misplaced. We didn't know what this ment so we decided to travel back to the Chunk Error. We found a cow in it spazzing out. Then. the cow appeared to duplicate. Then again, and again, and again. In about 5 seconds, there were almost 500 cows. This crashed our Minecraft and we were in shock. Here are some pics::

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci