• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Chunk Error Glitch

Trentman678

Diamond
Reaction score
Hey, So in 1.8 All of my chunks are glitched out and everything and i cant play anything with 1.8!
MCSG ig updating to 1.8 and i cant play with this bug! People say change render distance but it doesnt matter what render distance i am on or texutrepack Etc. It is still bugged! Anyone know how to fix?
Also iv redownloaded JAVA and my .minecraft folder :)

KeepTalkin

Survivor
Reaction score
Hey, So in 1.8 All of my chunks are glitched out and everything and i cant play anything with 1.8!
MCSG ig updating to 1.8 and i cant play with this bug! People say change render distance but it doesnt matter what render distance i am on or texutrepack Etc. It is still bugged! Anyone know how to fix?
Also iv redownloaded JAVA and my .minecraft folder :)
show screenshot??

Fox

Diamond
Reaction score
This still won't change the fact that MCSG is updating to only work with 1.8.

Updating to 1.8.1 (and higher) should fix this glitch. The glitch was a 1.8.0 problem and most likely 1.8.1 fixes it. If you're using 14w32d version, obviously don't use it.

Trentman678

Diamond
Reaction score
This still won't change the fact that MCSG is updating to only work with 1.8.

Updating to 1.8.1 (and higher) should fix this glitch. The glitch was a 1.8.0 problem and most likely 1.8.1 fixes it. If you're using 14w32d version, obviously don't use it.
No lol! Im using 1.8.1 but that video is showing the same promblem as me

Fox

Diamond
Reaction score
No lol! Im using 1.8.1 but that video is showing the same promblem as me
Still doesn't make sense, though. This video shows a snapshot, no official version. I guess maybe perhaps the glitch still happens on newer versions. Again, I recommend you update. This time to 1.8.2, of course.

If updating doesn't works, file in a report here: https://bugs.mojang.com/secure/Dashboard.jspa

Fox

Diamond
Reaction score
There no 1.8.2...
Its like my chunks are being refreshed non stop
YOU WUT? xD there ain't 1.8.2 ?

Oh wow. lmao. xD

Just report your bug on there. you should get a reply and a way to fix this.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci