• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Chests refill?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yent9

Spectator
Reaction score
How does this work? I've played for awhile and I don't really see any pattern to it. I've looked around the forums and the rules but I can't seem to figure it out. Any help?

BikerboyAJC

Tribute
Reaction score
like when they happen? On the first map i noticed that the chests refilled every sunset

RyanMills

Tribute
Reaction score
Yeah, on both maps the chests refill at the beginning of the 1st night. :)
I think they're filled again on the 3rd night but I'm not sure, the game is usually over by then.

OmniFlare

Survivor
Reaction score
The refills happen every night. Maybe it should be every other night starting with the second night. :/

Wertyuipo

Tribute
Reaction score
There is a refill every night.
I actually noticed that on map 2 the refill is somewhere at 49:00 (Do info to see this)

ninjaXpacman

Survivor
Reaction score
More detail please on what you mean by Chest refill? Yes, chests do refill every night, but if your talking about on how they automatically refill, they refill by a code in one of their plugins that makes them refill at a certain time.

Reaction score
Both maps respawn chests at the start of the night cycle, however certain variables to differ night to night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci