• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Chest Refill Bug

ThisJKid

Diamond
Reaction score
I would like to report a bug where any chest not in the cornucopia didn't refill when a new game started up. Only chests which hadn't been looted in the prior game had items in them.

So pretty much it was a game where you snagged what you could at corn, went to some random obscure chest to get a weapon and got lucky.

At least 20 people had no items.

Kevomatic

Survivor
Reaction score
This is a common bug. I have had it happen to me a few times. Im not sure what the status is on it being fixed. You might want to check with a developer.

ThisJKid

Diamond
Reaction score
This is a common bug. I have had it happen to me a few times. Im not sure what the status is on it being fixed. You might want to check with a developer.
Ok, hopefully one of them sees this XD if not I'll tag one eventually.

Nick

Community Engagement & Mapping Team Representative
Reaction score
There has been a few bugs recently and I believe that the developers are working on that now. Expect it to be fixed in a few weeks time. Try contacting a developer in PM if it continues to happen. Hope I helped :)!

R3vokedGaming

Survivor
Reaction score
It does indeed happen sometimes. Today in Teweran SG2 the spawn chest's didn't have anything in them. So everybody started with nothing. The refill didn't help eighter. I think the staff knows about this bug and they might be trying to fix it. Not sure tho.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci