• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Chest Contents

Vox

Career
Reaction score
Hello so I have played a couple games with the new chest contents and I noticed on thing there are way to many arrows. The game needs to be more about pvp and less about arrows. Another thing where are the tier 2 chests? There were literally none. These new updates need to be ready before they are pushed out.

ThisJKid

Diamond
Reaction score
Arrows are used in PVP. There aren't too many arrows, but there is a lot of flint and feathers. The reason for this is that they considered that many people are skilled with bows and flint and steel. Skilled players could easily kill someone who has a sword with just a bow or even a flint and steel plus a wooden axe.

Vox

Career
Reaction score
No sir you do not know what you are talking about. There are no tier 2 chests which is ridiculous not even at corn.

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
The chests got upgraded. Tbh I liked how they were (except for fns in t1s.)

Vox

Career
Reaction score
The chests got upgraded. Tbh I liked how they were (except for fns in t1s.)
I realize that but what Im saying is there are no tier 2's which are needed to balance out the gameplay.

Rhino1928

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Hello so I have played a couple games with the new chest contents and I noticed on thing there are way to many arrows. The game needs to be more about pvp and less about arrows. Another thing where are the tier 2 chests? There were literally none. These new updates need to be ready before they are pushed out.
Okay... for one theres a reason MCSG posted a poll on what should be found in chests. So the COMMUNITY could decide.

The chest tiers, since MCSGv2 it is random. Each game the chests are randomized by contents and tier.

Vox

Career
Reaction score
Okay... for one theres a reason MCSG posted a poll on what should be found in chests. So the COMMUNITY could decide.

The chest tiers, since MCSGv2 it is random. Each game the chests are randomized by contents and tier.
Its not random though...

Canziano

District 13
Reaction score
You must be an idiot to not realise that the reason of no tier 2s is a bug

Vox

Career
Reaction score
You must be an idiot to not realise that the reason of no tier 2s is a bug
Nice grammar. I don't post to sound like an idiot. Its not a bug its a mess up in the code. You must be an idiot for not actually knowing what the hell your talking about.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci