• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SURVIVAL GAMES Cheating Items from game to game (Game1 -> Lobby -> Game2)

Have you ever seen someone perform this glitch in a game and do you feel it was abused?

• What glitch?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

StevenIsMe

Spectator
Reaction score
Sadly I cannot get a video recording of how to do it but I can explain how it works. I feel that I should probably share with the MCSG staff this glitch because after I had found it out by experimenting I told some people and it is starting to spread and provides players with a very big advantage at the start of a game.

Parts not found by me:

1) After winning a game one would place their items into there 2x2 crafting interface or into a 3x3 crafting table to bring them to lobby if the server went back to the lobby and not the hub.

2) The player could now do whatever they wanted in the lobby with the items including flint and steel the tall grass and cause havoc with fire.

Parts found by me:

3) If a player were to put these items into a chest then wait there till the countdown says that 1 second remains till the game starts then clicks everything in the chest they can bring items into that game.

4) Not every item would come with the player only the most recent couple of items clicked. Unfortunately this can still be a problem because diamond swords, armor, and other miscellaneous items can be brought in which can ruin game play for some.

DO I APPROVE OF THIS BEHAVIOR?

-No, I do not. I was merely messing around with a glitch that had already been found out and discovered that these items can be brought into the game. I do not encourage the abuse of glitches seeing as glitches are unintended and were not meant to act as they do.

WHY I BELIEVE THIS HAPPENS

- The game believes that these entities in your crafting interface have gone through the same effect as if you pressed E to close your inventory when crafting as the game goes back to the lobby. The items would otherwise be dropped when one hits E to exit crafting with items in the interface, but this does not happen because the MCSG plugin does not allow these items to be dropped onto the floor in the pregame lobby. As a result the game bugs out and the items wind up back into your inventory with no way to get rid of it except for when the game starts or by putting it into a chest. Knowing this I decided to put items into a chest and see what would happen if I tried to click them out at last second. As a result I found that when the game is loading up at the last second and you are being transferred to the map the game doesn't reset your inventory because it already thinks you are loaded into the map and has already cleared your inventory a second or two prior to this clicking. As a result the game bugs out and the items you just clicked sometimes will end up in your hotbar in the pregame countdown phase.

If I can help in providing any more information on the glitch feel free to respond with what you need answered and I will answer it to the best of my ability.

Thanks and hope this helps to prevent issues in the future. -stevenisme

donpolilla

Platinum
Reaction score
I have seen this- the devs are very much aware of this bug. I'm not exactly sure what is happening with it, so I'll leave this thread open until we get an official response.
Oh xD Sorry then, there was no feedback or anything that was why, that's fine then :p

Btw, can u get kicked or banned because of using it?

Jon | Lqzer

Platinum
Reaction score
Oh xD Sorry then, there was no feedback or anything that was why, that's fine then :p

Btw, can u get kicked or banned because of using it?
As the case of abusing all glitches, you can get kicked for it because it gives you an unfair advantage. You'll only get banned if you abuse it multiple times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci